You are not logged in.

/!\ We move to a new forum : follow us to our new home ! for more information /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to WildGuns international. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 10:51pm

BİASED AND CHEATER *censored* !!!!!

*Censored*

ı write this topic because all wild guns player and administrators should know this ...

Edit Akkarin: Criticism should be sent directly to the teamler's superior. I therefore censored your post. However, I will also forward your criticism to the respective superiors.

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 11:09pm

This has no reason being here because this is not related to the English Wildguns community but to the Turkish one. Also, if you want to complain about a certain team member, please contact this person's superior. If you want to complain about a Game or Board Admin, please contact one of the Game Team Managers or Board Team Managers respectively.
Due to this, I will close this thread now. Please send me a message if you think that this thread should be reopened.
-> CLOSED