You are not logged in.

Click one of the flags to enter your section

Dear visitor, welcome to WildGuns international. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Rockin' CoMa

• "RockRoppes" started this thread

Monday, February 12th 2018, 11:28am

Roppes moves on

Dear players,

I've been working at Gameforge as a Community Manager for 7.5 years now and it's a great time. Every day is different but somehow special because of you :)
Nevertheless, my time has come now that one of my dreams becomes reality. My last day here will be the 16.02.2018, and I will slowly step into the background, so you can get used to your new CM. Your new CM will be Paso
Let's welcome and help him as much as you can (as you did with me). He will surely introduce himself soon.

Hugh! :beer:

Monday, February 12th 2018, 4:14pm

Hello everyone !

So as Rock said I will be taking over in the coming few days. I am eager to start working on Wildguns and I will do my best to continue supporting and helping.

I have been a community manager for many years now. I have on severl communities (Ikariam, Metin2, Gladiatus, etc). I am happy to handle from now Wildguns. I have already started playing the game again few days ago in order to update my knowledge of the game mechanisms.

Cheers :beer: