You are not logged in.

Click one of the flags to enter your section

Dear visitor, welcome to WildGuns international. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Akkarin

SGO & BA WG.de

• "Akkarin" started this thread

Thursday, June 23rd 2016, 4:26pm

Board Event during the European Football Championship

Hello Wildwest and football friends!

The European Football Championship is currently running and, as you might have seen, many shots were far over the goals! What happens to those balls you might ask? Well, they flew so far that they actually hit the villages of our dear allies - the Cowboys, the Mexicans and the Indians!

Therefore they (and the UEFA since they probably would like to get their balls back...) need your help to find all the balls that landed in their villages! Please search them for them! They will pay you back with a coupon you can use to buy nuggets!

Here is already the Cowboy's village (click on it to view it in another window because it is too small otherwise):

Spoiler Spoiler

The Indian and Mexican village pictures will follow after 3 (three) days each!

What to do?
Use a programme like paint and put a red circle around every football you find hidden in these pictures. Be careful! They are sometimes very small and all over the whole picture (between 10 and 15 footballs)! Every three days a new picture will be posted (three in total). Save the file and send it to my email-address akkarin@wildguns.org or send me a PM with the picture attached. You can also upload the picture somewhere and send me the link via PM/email.

Prices
1. place: 10€ coupon
2. place: 6€ coupon
3. place: 3€ coupon
The footballs you've found in all the pictures in total count! Whoever finds the most is in first place, the next one in second etc. If several people found the same amount, luck will decide the winner by lot.

Please send me your solutions until the 8.07. You can either send each solution as soon as you are done or just send me all pictures when you've solved them. You don't have to solve every one of them but it is strongly recommended that you at least give it a try because you would miss out on 1/3 of the total points by ignoring one picture!

Good luck and have fun watching the European Football Championship!

Mode ist Mode

"A tear is only water, a sigh is only air" - Delain

Akkarin

SGO & BA WG.de

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 2:29pm

Aaaaand here we go with the Indians' village!

Spoiler Spoiler

The Mexican village will follow on the 29th June! You'll then have nine more days to send me your solutions :)

Mode ist Mode

Akkarin

SGO & BA WG.de

Wednesday, June 29th 2016, 4:37pm

Now the Mexicans require your help!

Spoiler Spoiler

Reminder: Please send me your solutions until the 8.07. (8th of July!) You can either send each solution as soon as you are done or just send me all pictures when you've solved them. You don't have to solve every one of them but it is strongly recommended that you at least give it a try because you would miss out on 1/3 of the total points by ignoring one picture! Send it to my email-address akkarin@wildguns.org or send me a PM with the picture attached. You can also upload the picture somewhere and send me the link via PM/email.

Mode ist Mode

Akkarin

SGO & BA WG.de

Sunday, July 10th 2016, 3:28pm

The event is now over and we have our winner! They'll be contacted via PM in the next days with their coupon code :)
Thank you very much for your participation!

Mode ist Mode